Monday, March 3, 2008

We're Home! ! ! ! ! :)

Things are almost back to normal at the Millsap house! ;)

My Mom came early Friday morning and we took the kiddos to the Mall for a 3 hour shopping spree! It was so much fun! We also did lunch @ Ruby's and the kids came home and took a great nap!

I frantically packed and we left the kids in my Mom's capable hands! I didn't worry at all the whole time we were gone! My Mom even found time to send us email updates on how things were going at the house!

We came home to two happy children! Abby was coloring with markers with Grammy when we walked in! She said "Mommy, Daddy, I color!"

Thank you Mom for taking on the tremendous job of watching our two kiddos for 48 hours BY YOURSELF!!! You did an awesome job and we're so thankful for you :)

1 comment:

Chiara said...

I think that is sooo nice that your mom sent e-mail updates. What a sweetie! I bet Abby had a very special time with her grandma and loved being a big helper.