Monday, March 3, 2008

Thrive :)






Robby and I were so happy to see SO many Thrive couples at the Marriage Retreat! There were 12 couples!

We sat at a table with Mike and Shannon Primicerio and Kristi and Michael Carlson and got to know them better :)

We also enjoyed talking with the other Thrive couples there, the Grays, Darms, Kroekers, Donaldsons, McCrorys, Youngmans, Konkins and Sanchezs!

3 couples from group 6 were there :) James and Katy, Taylor and Becky and Robby and I :)


We had SUCH a great time and, if you can go next year, I'd highly recommend it! We each received mini-piggy banks to start saving up for Marriage Retreat 2009! What an awesome time to reconnect with our spouses!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

What a great weekend! We had so much fun sitting with you guys :)I'm surprised you forgot to mention Robby's smooth dance moves in your post!

Chiara said...

What fun! I'm so happy for all of you who got to go . . . I love that they gave out little piggy banks to save for next year. Hilarious!

cheyenneandalison said...

We really enjoyed the weekend too! Thanks for email the pictures! You and Robby had great moves on the dance floor! Yeehaw!

mark.vr said...

Looks like you guys had fun at the retreat. I was hoping to go but it fell on the weekend my parents were coming in from Michigan (they had already booked their plane ticket before any news of the retreat got to me. Anyway, I hope that everything is going alright after the accident.

Mark