Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Abby is 2 :) (Note: 1 of 3 posts from today! Scroll down!)

We had a little party for Abby's 2nd birthday! The pics are long overdue :) We had a tough time planning this one since Abby knows so many friends from all her activities at church. These are pics of the 27 kids and 23 adults that were present!

We're so blessed to have such an awesome church family!

Thank you too to my parents, brother and sister who came and kept my 2 kids entertained! Christian slept on my Dad the entire time, my Mom made the mac and cheese, Phil entertained our dog, and Holly chased Abby around the house!

Abby loves the show "Blue's Clues"so we had a Blue themed party!

Her best bud Carter was out of town for her party so we had CarCar and Chiara over for a playdate and cupcakes!

3 comments:

Chiara said...

I like the candid shots of Carter shoving that cupcake in his mouth. I think he would have eaten ten if I had let him--or if Abby kept letting him have more to steal. He is such a sugar lover . . . Hmmmm. I wonder where he gets that from? Oh, yeah . . . me!

BusaFamily said...

What awesome photo's of the party.

Shannon said...

So cute! I love seeing Abby with all of her little friends :)