Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Today :)





Today, my girlfriend Jamie drove down from Torrance to visit :) She and I have known each other since 8th grade. We met through AWANA at Community Baptist Church in Manhattan Beach. We went to AWANA Scholarship Camp together, competed in AWANA National Competitions together in Chicago, camping in Joshua Tree, I introduced her to her husband, we've been in each others weddings, I was at the hospital when she had her 1st child :)

I had a fun time today reminiscing :) I don't have a lot of friends that I can say I've known for oh my goodness, 13 years! We've been through good and bad times, high school boyfriends, parents having scary surgeries. It's neat to see how our relationship changes throughout the years, how we've gone from two 14 year olds to married adults with kids!

Here are some pictures of our 5 children! Shannon is 7, Jacob is 5, Kaitlyn is almost 2, Abby is now 2 and Christian 3 months!

1 comment:

Chiara said...

What fun! I wish I had kept in better contact with old friends. It is a blessing having a connection to the past . . .