Sunday, December 9, 2007

NO time to blog :'( sniff sniff

Life here has gotten a bit busier these days! Christian is awake a lot more and both children are desiring more love!

This week will bring about a big change. Robby found an office space! He moved in this weekend, starting bright and early tomorrow! We'll miss having him around the house!

Good news is Christian is on a pretty good schedule these days! He'll be 2 months old tomorrow morning :) He's sleeping between 6 and 8 hours a night. Tonight his last bottle was at 8:15 and went to bed right after that, so I'm wondering when he'll wake up! When I try and wake him at 11- to feed him, he doesn't want to wake up! He's BIG enough that the Dr. said he could go 11 hours, doesn't mean that he wants to though! Plus, with him sleeping in our room still, I don't like to hear him cry! I let him whimper for a while and when it turns in to crying and changing his diaper doesn't make him happy, then I give in and feed him a bottle, knowing it'll make him happy! We're down to 1 feeding during the night though instead of 2! I'm happy about that!

I'm going to try and commit to getting up at 6- am every day to start my morning off on the right foot! That will include, WAKING UP (I'm much more of a night person than a morning person), doing my Bible study with Robby, then I won't be such a zombie when the kids wake up! Usually, I let one of their 2 cries wake me! We'll see how this new plan works out!

This morning, I was up at 5:30 am giving Christian a bottle. By the time he was through, it was 6- and my alarm for church would be going off in 45 minutes! Instead of laying in bed thinking about all the things I could be doing, I got up and did them! I felt very productive and by the time 7- rolled around, I'd packed the kids diaper bags, had dressed and put makeup on, did my hair, did the dishes, loaded the car and I wrote out a list of things for Robby not to forget! I'm very proud of him! He took both kids to church today on his own! His first outing out with both of them! I sang in the Christmas choir at church and needed to be there by 8-! He wasn't far behind me, arriving 20 minutes early for the 9- service! ;)

Well, it's 10-pm already and I'm going to get up at 6-am! It should help that Robby's plan is to get up at 6- to start work! Pray we'll keep each other accountable!

I really miss blogging. Right now, I feel that my time is better spent making sure Abby doesn't throw something at brother while I'm typing away! ;)

2 comments:

Chiara said...

I'm impressed with all you do, Rebecca! You are quite an organized mother of two young ones. Good for you at getting up and being so organized. You did a GREAT job in the choir--best choir performance yet!

Seagers said...

I was missing your blogs. But I can see that you are really prioritizing your life to be in line with the Lord's. Great job singing on Sunday too!