Monday, December 10, 2007

Fun day so far! :)

OK! Both kids are napping, an opportunity for me to update my blog! Amazingly, I'm not craving a NAP right now since I've been awake since 6-! I'll crash hard tonight I'm sure!!! :)

Busy morning! I'm becoming more and more forgetful! We were invited to a "Happy Birthday Jesus" party this morning which I completely forgot about! Thank you Chiara for reminding me! Here are some fun photos of the day! We made little craft books (reminded me of "Pat The Bunny") where we felt the hay from the manger, a piece of blanket like swaddling cloth, aluminum foil like the shiny star and a cotton ball like the fluffy sheep! Then, we decorated a manger page with stickers, sang Christmas carols and had birthday cupcakes where we sang Happy Birthday Jesus! We also had a felt board where Paula read the Christmas story :) It was a LOT of fun!



Also, Christian is 2 months old today! He's such a sweetie! As I mentioned in my blog earlier, he slept 9 hours last night, 9:00pm till 6:00am! Let's hope he repeats that tonight! Here are some pics I took of him today in his Christmas light outfit (thanks Laura!)! He's beginning to talk a lot more and looks around a smiles a lot! He follows our voices around the room too and enjoys it when sister is near :) A little girl at the party this morning was looking at Christian and Abby got very defensive! She started telling her "MY BABY"!



Ok, back to laundry and dishes! :)

3 comments:

Seagers said...

Yeah on sleeping through the night. And that is a LONG time. What a relief!

Chiara said...

Christian is SUCH a sweetie. I can't believe he slept through that whole party. I see now that not all newborns are cranky like Carter was--maybe the next one . . . Abby makes a great big sis. She is a cutie too--getting so grown up all of a sudden.

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

I love the "Happy Birthday Jesus" party! What a great idea! I can't believe Christian is already 2 months...what sweet pictures!