Tuesday, October 2, 2007

No change

I went to the Dr. this morning and we're still at 3cm and 60%. His "official" due date is tomorrow. My Dr. suggested we schedule an induction on the calendar in case I don't deliver in the next week. She wanted the 10th but, there are SO many babies that are 'overdue', there's no induction dates available until the 17th!!! My nurse assured me that someone will deliver and a date will open up! I'm hoping we won't even have to go that route, that my water will break SOMETIME soon and I can have a nice natural delivery!!! :) We'll see what God and this baby have in store! :)

3 comments:

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

Keep updating us! Praying for the water to break!

Chiara said...

Like I said before, you gotta bribe that kid! Just kidding! I can't wait to meet you, Christian.

Heather said...

(((HUGS))) to you, Rebecca! I hope things happen soon for you.