Sunday, September 30, 2007

He's back! :)

Thank you for all your prayers! Robby arrived home safely from Men's Retreat and Baby Christian has been very good all weekend! My next Dr's appointment is scheduled for Tuesday morning! Robby will be working from home till he arrives :)

I had a great time visiting with my Mom and sister! They were awesome! Abby and I loved having them around! They were a HUGE help too around the house!

This should be an exciting week for us! I reminded Robby before he left that, when we had our ultrasound, the tech thought our due date was closer to the 5th! My Dr. at the beginning had said the 3rd. I am so excited for his arrival! :)

2 comments:

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

What a praise! And what an exciting week! God is so awesome!

Chiara said...

I am glad you had a good weekend with your family! It sounds like the guys had a great time at retreat too . . . The week is here! I can't believe it!