Friday, October 5, 2007

No baby

We watched Christian's due date draw close, then pass :) He's now 2 days overdue. The days are going by slowly now as I anticipate his arrival!

This weekend, a BUNCH of my girlfriends are going on the Women's Retreat with church! I am SO bummed to not be going. I knew right away when it was scheduled that I was due to have a baby 3 days before the Retreat. I knew too that I wouldn't be taking a "less than 1 week old" on Retreat, numerous reasons including, Abby'd be jealous, me leaving for 3 days with the new baby! I also couldn't leave a newborn at home while I went :) Since Christian hasn't arrived, a big part of me feels like I could GO to retreat and he'll just wait till I get back! He's been the most mellow baby! I've truly been blessed to have had such a smooth pregnancy! Instead of driving out to Murrietta, I'll be sitting at home this weekend. I know it's the wise, responsible thing to do! I'll definitely go next year though! Christian will probably be 1 by then, and Abby, 2 1/2! Wow! Robby will have his hands full ;)

Hopefully, this will be my last post before baby ;) Time will tell!

1 comment:

Chiara said...

We'll miss you! I can't wait to see that laid back little guy. By the way, I bawled my eyes out this morning when Ryan took Carter to work day care so I could go to retreat today. (I felt soooo guilty). It's amazing how much we love those little guys . . . .