Monday, October 1, 2007

"Current Prayer Requests"

I decided to add a new section to my page to keep people updated on how they can be praying for the Millsap family! It's brief, but it's self explanatory I think!

There are a lot of big things happening at the Millsaps! This week, we should see the arrival of our baby boy! That's HUGE! Another big thing, Robby is working on signing contracts with companies so he can work full time from home, fully self employed! He's home this week waiting for baby with me :)

My Father, Don, is scheduled to have a valve replaced in his heart October 16th. My sister Rose is flying home this week to be with the family. Her husband Nathan is a soldier in the Army, currently stationed in Iraq.

My brother Phil is driving home from Michigan (where he's been attending Guitar making school for the last 6 months). He leaves October 26th.

Also, our Thrive marriage group is off to a great start! We're getting ready to start up our Men and Women's accountability groups!

I think that's it! Just wanted to get some of these thoughts/prayer requests down on a BLOG! There's SO much on my mind these days! Thanks everyone for your continued prayers for us!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thank you Rebecca for sharing your prayer requests. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. I pray that you have a safe and quick delivery of baby Christian. Seeing you last night, I don't know how you can stay so calm!

Chiara said...

Rebecca--Thank you for always being so diligent in your prayers for others! It is a pleasure to get to see YOUR prayer requests and lift up your family.