Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day! (a day late!) ;)

Just thought I'd share some photos from this week!



Also, my Mom sent me a great Bible verse that spells out the word Valentine ;) I can't make it show up in a line when I type it out though! Basically it's John 3:16 but you highlight in red the letters that spell out VALENTINE. I can't do it justice on here!
For God so loVed the world,
That He gAve
His onLy
BegottEn
SoN
That whosoever
Believeth In Him
Should Not perish,
But have Everlasting life;

A HUGE thank you to Thrive for hosting a very Romantic Valentine's Dinner! Chiara did such a GREAT job making heart shaped cake centerpieces for each of the tables plus decorating! Thank you :)

For fun, we got to go play with some friends this week and decorate cards and cupcakes!

A few of these photos are of Abby making Valentine's for "friends"! She got to pass them out last night :) She carefully put stickers and foam hearts on each paper plus colored on each one very carefully :) Thanks Jen for the awesome clothes saver apron!

I also put some pics of the kids Dr's appointments! Abby's big enough now that she stands on the big person scale! They gave her a gown to wear in the hallway :) Too cute!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

How cute! Should I save my "Abby Millsap original" valentine in case she turns out to be an artist? :) Your family picture turned out great--I like how you have it across the top of your blog. What a photogenic family!