Monday, February 11, 2008

Growing up too fast :'-(

I took both kids to the Doctors today for their "well check ups". Christian is now 16 pounds, 4 ounces and is 25 1/2 inches long. Abigail is 26 pounds and is 34 1/4 inches tall! That puts her at 45% for her weight and 70% for her height. I told Abby's Dr. I'm a little concerned by her eating habits. She nibbles at food and then after a few days downs 3 plates full of whatever we're having! The dr. told me that kids are like gasoline tanks. When they are on empty, they refuel! That made me feel a lot better! I took pictures of the kids but can't find the cord to take the pictures off at the moment! Will update this post later ;)

4 comments:

Seagers said...

That is a big bubba! Chase was not that big at 6 mos! I am glad they are healthy and well. We are going to see Dr. J tomorrow since Chase is still coughy and runny nosey. BTW, I am not going to use the cookie cutters after all. I will return them! Love you.

Chiara said...

I love Dr. Johnson! She always makes me feel better. Carter ate about 2 grains of rice, 1 piece of life cereal and 3 cups of milk today. He has the cold, so he isn't eating. I'm always worried his bones are deteriorating from lack of vitamins, but I guess he'll eat when he needs to get food! Plus, he loves his milk.

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

I am so glad to hear that too! I needed to hear that...my kids are the same way. I always worry then they eat then I don't worry.

Laura said...

Your doctor sounds great. What a good analogy to remind us that our kids will get the necessary vitamins and energy.