Thursday, September 27, 2007

Week 39!

Thanks for your prayers yesterday!

I went to the Dr's and she said I'm still @ 3cm but now at 60% instead of 50%! She said the baby could come anytime this week! Rather than schedule an induction, since everything looks fine too, we're going to wait it out and see when little Christian decides to arrive! I asked too how big she thought he was and, she didn't think he's @ 8 pounds yet! is a Abby was 8lbs 4 ozs and 2 days early so I'm hoping he won't get SO big in there that I'll need an emergency C section! I go back to the Dr. on Tuesday, the 2nd, the day before he's due!

I was really hoping baby would arrive Wednesday. That was MY plan though, not God's timing obviously! If you could pray that if the baby doesn't arrive today that he'd wait till Monday? ;) That way, Robby can still go to the Men's retreat and not have to race home!

My Mom is coming this Friday to stay with Abby and I through the weekend while Robby's gone! We should have a fun time watching TV, eating snacks and most importantly, taking it EASY on the couch ;)

Oh another huge praise! The last 2 nights, I've gotten 7 hours of sleep! The first night was completely uninterrupted sleep too and the 2nd night, I only woke up once and was able to go right back to sleep! I'm feeling a lot more rested, surprising for being so far along! When I had Abby, I was rested everyday since I could sleep in ;) That's not the case now since Ab's is up by 7-!

Will keep you posted on baby progress!

1 comment:

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

We will be praying for you this weekend while Robby is at the Men's Retreat!