Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Getting things accomplished!

First off, with Halloween approaching, Robby and I wanted to come up with some creative costumes for the kids! I found an awesome website that had what wanted and, if you blog about them, you get free shipping! This is great because, I didn't have to DRIVE to find them, I just looked online! Their prices are really good too and don't forget the free shipping offer! (you get an email after you place your order) Their website: www.halloweencostumes4u.com

Next, another big thing off my mind is my THANK YOU cards! Having a surprise shower thrown, I was completely caught off guard! I hadn't even purchased cards to write thank you's on yet! I wrote the last one this morning at 4:00am ;)

Tomorrow (Wednesday) I go in to the Dr's for my 39 week checkup! I'm wondering if baby Christian is EVER going to arrive! I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude, but each day I grow bigger and bigger and get more and more uncomfortable! I'm ready to have this baby OUT! :) Sigh :)

Well, I'm off to get a few hours of sleep before Bible study and Dr's! Great news is, Robby is going to take a 1/2 day tomorrow and watch Abby while I'm at the appointment and then starting Thursday will be working from HOME till baby arrives!!! :)

More tomorrow...

2 comments:

Chiara said...

That's awesome that Robby will be home! What a blessing! Have you started eating spicy food yet? I could never do that because I had such insane heartburn when I was pregnant, but you could try it . . . : )

Seagers said...

What are the kids going to be for Halloween?
Is the church doing something again? I thought we would have heard about it by now!