Thursday, September 27, 2007

Other updates! :)

I haven't posted much about the rest of the family lately! My mind is mostly on baby these days! I did want to share some photos I've taken in the past couple months!

A few weeks ago, I had Abby's pictures done @ JC Penney! They turned out great! They have AWESOME money saving coupons too! Free sitting fee and $3.99 for a sheet, plus a free 8x10 just for going! These are available on their website to simply PRINT out! We're planning on going again once baby is a little older :)

Robby and I had a nice getaway weekend at Disneyland Hotel 2 weeks ago! Robby's family came down to watch Abby while we stayed overnight! We had a nice dinner and just felt so relaxed! It was awesome! Robby also surprised me with a trip to see "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat" last month! Dinner Theatre was a lot of fun!

Abby's 20 months now! She's talking up a storm these days! She's working on 3 word sentances! Mommy up please? Love you my Daddy. Every day she learns how to say more and more words! Robby and I are having fun trying to figure out what she's saying to us! Recently also, she learned how to use a STRAW! She's never been interested until Daddy got some nummy lemonade! She still likes to tip the cup up though, so liquid spills out the top all over her!

Check out our pics! :)

2 comments:

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

Very cute way to do the pictures!

Chiara said...

I absolutely love Abby's pics! So cute! Carter is doing the straw thing too, and he always tips the cup and spills all over himself. Thanks also for doing the non-profit post! I'll let you know if I think of any great ones . . .