Sunday, March 9, 2008

2 fun Disneyland Sundays :)

Last Sunday, after returning home from the marriage retreat, we took the kids to Disneyland! Abby got to see the princess parade for the first time and loved it! She was having so much fun, she held on to Robby's hair! Sleeping Beauty blew a kiss her way and Abby blew a kiss right back! She got so sad when the parade ended. We told her that the princesses went to bed :)



Today, we met up with the Hawley bunch! They did a great job showing us the lay of the land! We took Abby to "the island" for the first time and had fun running in and out of the caves!


Here are some photos from our 2 Sundays at Disneyland!

4 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

I wish you would have told me that you were going. I was home all alone today. Shea would have loved to go with you guys. Maybe next time. You guys looked liked you had a great time.

Chiara said...

We had fun too, Rebecca! Christian and Abby were little troopers. Tiffany, you guys are always welcome. I throw that out to anyone with passes (or without who wants to pay). We had fun with Shea on Thursday--I still have to download my pictures so I can forward them to you. They are cute!

Shannon said...

How cute! I love the shot of Abby holding Robby's hair :)

Just looking at the Tea Cup photos makes me sick, though!

Laura said...

I'm so glad you all had fun! We love Disneyland and have been so blessed these past 2 years to have passes. Haven't been to the "island" yet...keep forgetting about it.