Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blessed! :)

What a great Easter! We were able to visit with both sets of family over the weekend :) we've been feeling so blessed lately by family!

I just wanted to mention something our Pastor talked about on Sunday. He asked, if my home burned down tomorrow, how many homes across Orange County would take his family in? We don't just have blood related family, we have extended church family!

Both our parents blessed us immensely this week. Robby's parents brought us their extra car since our Honda was totaled. Also, my parents fixed our water heater within 24 hours of it breaking when it gave out this week!

In addition, I have to note that numerous people over this course of this month have offered us their cars, to give us rides places, to use their shower while ours had cold water! I had a 7 month pregnant girlfriend of mine offer me her car cause she and the kids could walk back and forth from school and work so that I could have a car! I also had a girlfriend last week come babysit my 2 children plus her child for 3 1/2 hours while I attended a Care meeting at church! We appreciated all offers of help and truly feel so blessed!

I'd told both sets of parents this weekend how much we just love our church and, that if our kids aren't home, they're usually at church or visiting with friends from church! I love that! How great to immerse ourselves with Christian family!

I just want to say thank you to everyone, our parents, our friends from church, everyone :) My heart overflows!

1 comment:

Chiara said...

I loved that point in the sermon too! How much and how often I do feel that my closest of church friends are like family. We are blessed!