Monday, October 8, 2007

Is he EVER coming out!?!

This afternoon, I was CONVINCED my water broke. Robby, Abby and I went to Boston Market for dinner and then went to the hospital. The setting was ideal, my Dr. was on call. Nothing. We walked the Labor and Delivery floor for an HOUR. Contractions were every 4-6 minutes. Nothing. The nurse checked and I'm 3cm and 70% and 5 days OVERDUE! We're scheduled for an induction in 33 hours which seems FOREVER away! I'm SO ready to meet my son. My Dr. did an ultrasound and my amneotic fluid is low but will last till Wednesday. If we go into labor tonight/tomorrow AM, my Mom's busy with my Dad's Dr's appointments. SO tomorrow I'll be taking it easy, waiting to be induced Wednesday! I was/am hoping to just go in to labor, but this baby just doesn't seem to want to come out!!! I'm going to go get some sleep! :)

2 comments:

Chiara said...

Watch lots of videos, have Robbie make food runs, and enjoy this last day of being a mom of one! I'm praying for you, friend! I like your new blog photo at the top!

Seagers said...

We are praying! And when you get to meet him, the joy is going to be So great. Praise the Lord for the ability to be a mom and for His timing!