Thursday, August 9, 2007

My daughter, the climber!

Over the last few months, Abby has enjoyed the challenge of:
learning how to climb into her stroller
learning how to climb the 2 step step-ladder in the garage

Well today,
she learned how to climb BACK into her highchair! Apparently, she can lift her little foot high enough to place on the foot board and then LIFTED herself back into the seat. This is due to her fascination with buckles!

I wonder, if my little GIRL is this active and adventurous and boys are supposed to be even MORE active than girls, how will my little BOY be?

2 comments:

Seagers said...

This is great...be careful!

Heather said...

Rebecca,
I'm finally back from vacation and getting a chance to look at your blog! So cute! Although I see her daddy in her too, I can't believe how much Abby looks like you, it's like a look back at my little friend!