Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend with my family!




This weekend was nice. We visited with my sister Rosemary and her husband Nathan. My brother in-law is in the Army and they have been stationed in Germany since October! It was great to be able to spend some time with them both! Friday, they came for lunch and fun time with Abby and in the evening we enjoyed pizza and Coldstone! They stayed overnight and then we all got up Saturday morning and drove to my parents house in Manhattan Beach. we hadn't visited with them in a few months so it was really nice to see them. Abby had a great time playing in the playhouse my dad had built for us when we were children. There was a toy piano, a baby doll and crib, a little stroller. She had a blast! We also took her to the toddler park down the street which she loved! Sunday, we took these photos of the family and said our goodbyes.

Photo from left to right:
Nathan Rosemary Holly Judy (my Mom) Don (my dad) Robby and Abby

1 comment:

Chiara said...

It's so nice to put faces with the names! Thanks for sharing these photos. I'm glad you had a great time with everyone!